Mr & Miss Nepal Australia
Miss Nepal Australia 2011
Reecha Dhital was born in 11th of August and grown up in Kathmandu and Nawalparasi. She is young and energetic with so much passion about Nepalese culture and helping communities in preserving and promoting Nepal and its diverse background. She arrived in Australia in 2008 and is currently studying Bachelors of Nursing in UTS.
Winning Miss Nepal Australia has helped her gain more exposure to Nepal and its rich heritage. It has brought her closer to various ethnic groups of our country and their traditions. Protecting, promoting, preserving and prioritising Nepal has and will always gain continuity from her side towards the community and our country.
- went brisbane to support Interstate Nepalese Dance Competition
- organised blood donation program on 8th of december 2011 (huge success)
- created a blog Nepali Treasure with main motive of preserving nepalese culture and lifestyle. More useful as a visual dictionary and mainly targeted for NRN as we are less exposed to
nepalese lifestyles and ways.
- currently working on organising an art exhibition for charity to help make library in Nepal.
- Category: Articles
- Published Date
- Written by Mr and Miss Nepal Australia
- Hits: 4741